Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can delete a connection, but only once you've resolved each of its dependencies.
A connection is not tied to a task, and can therefore be called in multiple data sources. So in order to delete a connection, you must first delete all of the sources and tasks that use that connection. Once the connection is not used in any data source, you will be able to delete it.
To delete a connection:
- Log in to ThoughtSpot from a browser.
- Click on Data, on the top navigation bar.
- Click the Data Sources tab at the top of the screen.
- Delete any dependent data sources.
To delete a data source, see Delete a data source.
- Select + New data source on the upper right hand side of the panel.
- Select the connection type of interest and click Next.
- In the Select Tables step, click the Select a connection dropdown and browse the list for the connection you wish to delete.
- Click the x on the right of your selected connection to delete it.