Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can edit a connection used in a data source.
You can safely edit a connection when you create a new data source or edit an existing one.
To edit a connection:
- Log in to ThoughtSpot from a browser.
- Click on Data, on the top navigation bar.
- Click the Data Sources tab at the top of the screen.
- Select + New data source on the upper right hand side of the panel.
- Select the connection type of interest and click Next.
- In the Select Tables step, click the Select a connection dropdown and browse the list for the connection you wish to edit.
- Click Edit connection on the right of your selected connection to open the Edit connection dialog box.
- Edit the connection details, then click Test & Edit.