Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
ThoughtSpot uses replication of stored data. When a disk goes bad, ThoughtSpot continues to operate.
To support high availability, your ThoughtSpot instance must have at least three nodes. In a three or more node system, if one node fails, its services will be distributed to the other nodes. The failover is automatic. However, when a node fails, you should contact ThoughtSpot Support about replacing the node when possible.
- Two or more disks have failed.
- SSD has failed.
- Memory failure.
- Another hardware component has failed (networking, motherboard, power supplies).
- Performance degrades significantly.
- You receive alert emails beginning with WARNING or CRITICAL, that describe problems with one of the nodes not running.
- A node does not come up upon booting or rebooting the system.
If you notice these symptoms, contact ThoughtSpot Support.