Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can delete data sources from the browser, as long as they were not created by an administrator through tsload or Data Connect.
- Click on Data, on the top navigation bar.
- Check the box next to the name of the data source you want to delete.
- Click the delete icon.
- If you attempt to delete a data source with dependent objects, the operation will be blocked. You will see a list of dependent objects with links.
- Click on a dependent object to modify or delete it. If you want to remove the dependency by modifying the dependent object, you'll need to remove all search terms or columns that refer back to the data source you are trying to delete.
- When all dependencies have been removed, you will be able to go back and delete the data source.