You can designate a support contact (email and phone number) at your organization for first level technical support. That person can answer questions about data and searching, and submit any system and software-related questions to ThoughtSpot Support.
- In the Help Center, when they click Contact Support.
- In error messages, when they click What Happened?
- Log in to the Linux shell using SSH.
- Issue the tscli command to set the email address:
$ tscli support set-admin-email <email_address>
- Issue the tscli command to set the phone number:
$ tscli support set-admin-phone <phone_number>
- If you need to reset both of these to the default (ThoughtSpot Support), issue:
$ tscli support rm-admin-email $ tscli support rm-admin-phone