Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
To set up rule-based row level security, you first need to access the Rule Builder.
To get to the Rule Builder:
- Click on Data, on the top navigation bar.
- Select a table from the list by clicking on it. Row level security can only be set on tables and imported data, not on worksheets. The settings you make to the tables will automatically apply to any worksheets or pinboards created on top of them.
- Click Row security at the top right side of the page.
- Click the + Add row security button.
- The Rule Builder will appear, where you can define row level security rules.