Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
After a user has been created, you can always go back and change their settings, for example to change their group memberships or change their password.
As an administrator, you can edit a user and change the groups the user belongs to. You can also edit a user to reset a user’s password by entering and confirming the new password. This is useful if a user has forgotten their password, or to effectively disable an account.
To edit an existing user:
- Log in to ThoughtSpot from a browser.
- Click on the Admin icon, on the top navigation bar.
- In the Admin panel, click on User Management and Users.
- Find the user you want to edit in the list and click on its name or the edit icon . If you don't see the name of the user, try searching for it.
You can also delete a user from this page by clicking the Delete icon.
- Make your changes and click Save.