Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
As long as you have permissions to edit a worksheet, you can always go into it and make changes, such as adding sources and columns, adding or editing formulas, and changing column names.
- Click on the Data icon on the top navigation bar and then on Worksheets.
- Click on the name of the worksheet you want to edit from the list.
- Click the Edit button in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Make your changes to the worksheet.
- Click Actions and select Save.