Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
Certain attribute columns that contain location data can be used to create GeoMaps. ThoughtSpot supports Latitude, Longitude, Zip Code, US States, US Counties, and Countries.
Columns that can be designated as "Geo" columns need to contain text (VARCHAR) data unless they contain latitude/longitude data. Latitude and longitude columns can contain numeric data (DOUBLE) or text.
- Find the GeoType for the column that contains the geographical data.
- Change the value to the appropriate GeoType, depending on the kind of data the column contains.
- If your data includes latitude and/or longitude columns that are stored as a numeric data type (DOUBLE), make these changes for those columns:
- Change the Type or ColumnType to ATTRIBUTE.
- Change Additive to NO/FALSE.
- Save your changes.