Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
This procedure shows how to add SSL (secure socket layers) to enable secure HTTP (HTTPS) in ThoughtSpot.
- Follow the instructions from your certifying authority to obtain the certificate. This is usually sent via email or available by download.
- Copy the certificate and key files to ThoughtSpot:
$ scp <key> <certificate> admin@<IP_address>:<path>
- Log in to the Linux shell using SSH.
- Change directories to where you copied the certificate:
$ cd <path>
- Issue the tscli command to install the certificate:
$ tscli ssl add-cert <key> <certificate>
- To test that the certificate was installed correctly, Log in to ThoughtSpot from a browser.
You should see that the URL begins with