Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
If network connectivity to and from the ThoughtSpot Analytic Search Appliance is not working, try using these steps to find and correct the issue.
To troubleshoot network connectivity for ThoughtSpot:
- Make sure that the network cables are connected correctly.
- Check that the network cable is connecting the nodes to the network switch.
- Try replacing the cable with a cable from a known working system to rule out a bad cable or switch connectivity issues.
- Make sure the eth0 interface is connected to the network by issuing:
ethtool eth0The port that's currently connected will have "link detected" in the last line of the output.
- If the networking settings have been reconfigured, reboot each of the nodes.