Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
ThoughtSpot Support uses a secure file sever to collect log files or other files needed for troubleshooting. You can easily send log files to this file serve directly from the ThoughtSpot Analytic Search Appliance.
- Configure the connection to the file server.
- Obtain the directory path on the file server.
The server directory path for uploading a file is formatted like this example:
/Shared/support/<customer_name>. If you do not know the customer name, contact ThoughtSpot Support.
- Log In to the Linux Shell Using SSH.
- Navigate to the directory where the file to be uploaded is located.
- Issue the command to upload the file, specifying the file name and directory path:
$ tscli fileserver upload --file_name <file> --server_dir_path <path>
When your upload succeeds, you will see a confirmation message.