Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can create a formula in a worksheet by using the Formula Builder. When you do this, the result of the formula gets added to the worksheet as a column.
Use these steps to create a formula:
- Create a New Worksheet, or edit an existing one.
- Click the + button next to Formula.
- Type your formula in the Formula Builder.
- If you want to change what your formula returns, use the Advanced settings.
- You can see a list of formula operators with examples by clicking on Formula Assistant.
- Name the formlua by clicking on its title and typing the new name. Click Save.