Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can run a SQL script to create your database schema through the browser, without having to log in to the shell on the ThoughtSpot Analytic Search Appliance. You can edit the script and run it directly in the browser to create the schema.
- Create the SQL script ahead of time, and use the browser to run it.
- Create a blank SQL script, with one dummy line of text, import it, and then use the editor to type your SQL directly into the browser.
- Use the browser SQL interface as an interactive SQL editor, for example to test an existing script or make changes to an existing schema.
- Log In to ThoughtSpot From a Browser.
- Click on the Data icon, on the left navigation bar.
- Click Actions and select Import Schema.
- Drag and drop your SQL file into the browser, or choose Browse Your Files to locate it.
- You're now in the SQL editor. Use it to view your script and make any changes.
- When ready, run your script by clicking the Execute button.
- If there are any errors, correct them and run the script again.