Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can add and edit fonts to customize the appearance of your charts and tables. Be careful though, since the interface may become unreadable depending on how you change the default font, font weight, or font style. It is therefore suggested that you use the default font settings.
If you are confident in your knowledge of font visualizations, you can set your chart and table visualization fonts by following the steps below:
- Click on the Add New button under Chart Visualization Fonts.
- In the add new font menu, select the details for the font:
- Upload your custom font.
- Use the color menu to choose the font color.
- Choose the font weight and style from the drop down menus.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Edit Font icon to make changes to the font you just uploaded or to a pre-existing font.
- Make any changes to the details of the font in the edit menu and click Save.
- Click the custom font drop down to choose your custom font.
- Click the chart label drop down to choose where you would like to apply your custom font.
- The same steps can be followed to set your Table Visualization Fonts.
- Click theReset button on the upper right hand side of the sections if you would like to bring back the default fonts.