Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
The optional "call home" feature sends usage statistics to ThoughtSpot Support once a day via a secure file server.
- Configure the connection to the file server.
- Obtain the customer name as recognized by the file server.
The customer name is formatted like this example:
Shared/<customer_name>/stats. If you do not know the customer name, contact ThoughtSpot Support.
To set up the call home feature:
- Log In to the Linux Shell Using SSH.
- Enable the call home feature by issuing:
$ tscli callhome enable --customer_name <customer_name>
- If you want to disable call home in the future, you can do so by issuing:
$ tscli callhome disable