Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
This procedure tests the network connectivity between the nodes on the appliance, and to the LAN. If you can perform these steps successfully, the network settings on the ThoughtSpot Analytic Search Appliance are correct.
- Log In to the Linux Shell Using SSH.
- Try to ping each of the other nodes in the cluster.
- Try to ping another machine that exists outside of the cluster, for example, a machine that you will use to stage data to be loaded.
- If you cannot perform these tests successfully, there is a problem with the network setup.
- If the tests fail, check Network Connectivity Issues.