Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
To set up and explore your data, access the ThoughtSpot Analytic Search Appliance from a standard Web browser using a username and password.
Before accessing ThoughtSpot, you need:
- The Web address (IP address or server name) of any node in the appliance.
- A network connection.
- A Web browser.
- A username and password for ThoughtSpot.
To log in to the appliance from a browser:
- Open the browser and type in the Web address of any node in the ThoughtSpot Analytic Search Appliance:
- If you see an untrusted connection warning, see Browser Untrusted Connection Error.
- Enter your username and password and click Enter Now.