Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can use conditional formatting to show table cells with a background color determined by the value they contain.
To apply conditional formatting to a table:
- In the column header of your table for the column you want to apply formatting to, click the three dot Change Configuration icon.
- Select Conditional Formatting.
- Click the + icon in the Conditional Formatting menu.
- Define the sets of values and the color to use for each set.
- Click Done after defining all of your conditional formatting sets.
- Note that if you change to a chart type, you will need to apply conditional formatting again. Conditional formatting is tied to the specific visualization.