Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
In pinboards, there is a copy link option that lets you copy the link to access the pinboard and visualizations directly.
You can copy and paste the copied link to include in a presentation or spreadsheet, or email or Slack it to other people in your company. Note that when clicking the link, the person must be authenticated to ThoughtSpot to see the visualization (e.g. by logging in or LDAP).
To copy the link for a pinboard:
- Click on Pinboards, on the top navigation bar.
- On the pinboard list page, click the pinboard you would like to get a link for.
- Click Actions and select Copy link.
- Copy the pinboard link. The highlighted portion is the pinboard ID.
- To copy an individual visualization link, click Copy link under the dropdown menu of the visualization you would like to get a link for.
- Copy the visualization link. The highlighted portion is the visualization ID.