Scheduled pinboards video
Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can schedule a pinboard job for any pinboard by using the Add a schedule prompt page.
You can add multiple schedules with different configurations for a single pinboard. However, each job is limited to one pinboard schedule. In order to add a schedule, you must have administrator or can schedule pinboard privilege, and at least edit-only and view-only access to the pinboard.
To schedule a pinboard:
- Log in to ThoughtSpot from a browser.
- Click on Pinboards, on the top navigation bar.
- Select the pinboard you would like to create a schedule for.
- Click Actions and select Schedules to view all of the schedules set for the pinboard.
- Click New schedule to add a new pinboard schedule.
- On the Add a schedule prompt page, set the times you would like to schedule the pinboard for.
- Enter the name and description of your schedule. Then select whether you'd like to send the pinboard as CSV or PDF attachments.
- Add recipients by entering ThoughtSpot users or groups. Suggestions are shown as you type. Click Add to add the selected users or groups. You can also add recipients that are not ThoughtSpot users by entering their email addresses. To do so, you must first set the whitelist domains. Contact ThoughtSpot Support to set your whitelist domains.
- Click Schedule to save your scheduled pinboard.