Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
The Help Center provides links to different resources that were created to help you use ThoughtSpot.
The Help Center provides the following resources:
- A search bar - You can use the search bar to search through all of ThoughtSpot's documentation and videos.
- Short training videos - Each of these videos cover a popular topic or feature, especially those that have just been released.
- Keyword reference - This reference contains all of the keywords that you can use to improve your search experience. The keywords are categorized into sections, and each of them are accompanied by an example.
- Release Notes - A new Release Notes is made available with every major, minor, and patch release. It contains information on new features and bug fixes.
- Documentation - The Documentation section includes links to various documentation guides and topics.
- Downloads - You can download ThoughtSpot clients and API files from here, including ODBC and JDBC drivers and the Data API.
- Support contact information - If you still can't find what you're looking for, you can contact support.
- Version information: The version number of the ThoughtSpot instance you are currently using can be found in the Help Center.