Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can add a formula directly within a search. Some common reasons for using a formula in a search are to perform mathematical functions, check for and replace null values, or add if...then...else logic.
- Start a new search, or choose an existing answer from a pinboard to edit.
- If the answer shows a chart, switch to Data View.
- In the upper right hand side of the table, click Actions and select Add formula.
- Type your formula in the Formula Builder.
- You can see a list of formula operators with examples by clicking on Formula Assistant.
- If you want to change what your formula returns, use the Advanced settings.
- Name the formula by clicking on its title and typing the new name. Click Save.