Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
You can use conditional formatting to show charts with a target value or range drawn as a line in the chart, and the legend colors determined by where values fall relative to the target.
To apply conditional formatting to a chart:
- Click the axis label of your chart. Select Conditional Formatting.
- Click the + icon in the Conditional Formatting menu.
- Define the ranges of values and the color to use for each range you want to track. To add another range, click the + icon and repeat.
- Click Done after defining all of your conditional formatting ranges.
- Note that if you change the chart type, you will need to apply conditional formatting again. It is tied to the specific visualization.
Conditional formatting video